There are three types of membership:
- Regular Membershipis open to
- Philippine SEC-registered organizations that directly engage in the organization and/or management of meetings, conventions and exhibitions, whether as Professional Convention Organizers (PCOs) or Professional Exhibition Organizers (PEOs). Organizers shall have the right to vote and stand for elections and shall have four (4) seats in the Board of Trustees.
- Philippine SEC-registered direct suppliers that support the industry, such as hotel, resorts and convention venue owners, design companies booth systems, custom-built construction, exhibition forwarders and logistics companies. Regular members have the right to vote and stand for elections and shall have four (4) seats in the Board of Trustees.
- Affiliate Membership is open to chambers, associations and government entities that organize or host conventions and exhibitions or have an interest in exhibitions and conventions or hire professional organizers to conceptualize and implement activities related to their mandate. Affiliate members have the right to vote and stand for elections and shall have one (1) seat in the Board of Trustees
- Allied Membership is open to companies who are not qualified as regular or affiliate members yet have an interest in or support the general objectives of the Association, and provide varied services to regular and affiliate members, such as special events organizers, tour operators, travel agencies, restaurants, transportation companies, banks, airlines, PR and advertising agencies, hotels/resorts not qualified as conference/exhibition venue owners, printers, etc. Allied members shall have the right to vote and stand for elections and shall have one (1) seat in the Board of Trustees.
List of Requirements for Membership to PACEOS
Organizations desiring to join PACEOS must complete the following requirements:
- Duly accomplished application form in two (2) copies
- Formal letter of application on company letterhead
- Photocopy of LGU license
- Copies of SEC registration
- Resumes of official and alternate representatives
- Brief corporate profile
- List of international events organized, managed and serviced by the company for the past two (2) years, with sample brochures and directory or souvenir program. If applicant is a new company, list of international events organized, managed and serviced by managing partner or CEO.
- For venues, description of their meeting rooms, convention facilities and exhibit halls.
- For the suppliers, list of events or clients serviced during the past two (2) years; description of equipment and other facilities.
- For new members:
- Annual dues of Six Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (P 6,500)
- Entrance Fee of Five Hundred Pesos (P 500)
- New members joining between January and June shall pay the full year’s membership fee while those joining between July and December shall pay a pro-rated fee of Three Thousand Two Hundred Fifty Pesos (P3,250).
*Download the PDF file, fill up and send it back with the requirements to email@example.com or Fax +63 02 550-1148.
Download Membership Application Form.